Ring blanks are steel products designed in the form of rings with a different outer contour from various carbon, alloy and stainless steel grades, which serve as components for the production of equipment in various industries and are used for the manufacture of parts such as: flange, coil, band, shell , plug, valve cover, flange plug and many others, with subsequent mandatory heat treatment, as well as preliminary machining on lathes and 100% ultrasonic inspection.
Ring billets are manufactured by centrifugal electroslag casting (TsEShL) and plasma and gas cutting from a sheet with one hundred percent compliance with the chemical composition of the metal to the standards of steel grades, a given level of mechanical properties, no contamination of the metal with various inclusions, excluding the presence of internal defects, etc.
Overall dimensions of products:
- outer diameter - up to 2350 mm;
- wall thickness - up to 330 mm;
- height (length) - up to 500 mm;
- weight - up to 2200 kg.
Produced steel grades:
- carbon steels: 10, 15, 20, 20K, 20KA, 20YUCH, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, etc.,
- low-alloy steels: 09G2S, 10G2, 10G2S1, 16GS, 17GS, 10G2FBYU, 40H, 20G, etc.
- steels with increased corrosion resistance and cold resistance: 20A, 20C, 09GSF, 13HFA
- alloyed steels: 12ХМ, 15ХМ, 12Х1МФ, 15Х5М 2ХН3Л, 5ХНМ, 12ХН3А, 12ГФ, 15ХСНД, 34ХН1М, 38ХГН, 38ХС, 40ХН, 40ХН2МА, 12Х2Н4А, etc.
- high-alloy steels: 20Х13, 08Х18Н10Т, 12Х18Н10Т, 10Х17Н13М2Т, 10Х17Н13М3Т, 03Х17Н14М3, 03Х18Н11, 03Х22Н6М2, 06ХН28МДТ, 08Х13, 08Х17Н6Т, 08Х22Н136Т, others
- high-alloy heat-resistant steels: 13Х11Н2В2-МФ, 13Х9М, 20Х25Н20С2, etc.